6 thoughts on “Invention Expo

1. Dear Middles,
    Thank you for commenting on our blog about Time- we loved your hint about remembering what each hand on the clock does.

We loved your video and your inventions seem really exciting and clever. We also really loved the ‘Saw, Saw, Hammer, Hammer’ song on your clip.
    We hope to hear from you soon!

Love 1/2L 🙂
    http://lpoole.global2.vic.edu.au/

2. Hi Middle V
    All of your inventions looked great.
    My answer to our question is my first invention the Anything Drink Bottle. It’s a drink bottle that has three different drinks, there are also three buttons that tell you what drink is in what section, all you have to do is press the button with the drink name on it that you want. At the top of the drink bottle there will be a red light and a green light, when the red light is shining that means that the straw is not in the drink section that you want, and when the green light is shining that means that the straw is in the section that you want.

Bye Middle V

3. Hi Middle V,
    We have been told that it was great fun creating these inventions. Some of them were amazingly helpful and creative.
    Together we could make a remote control lawnmower so you don’t have to leave your seat to mow the lawn.
    From Keira & Amber

4. Hi Miss van Eyk,
    my invention would be um….. a food maker so my mum does not have to make my lunch….
    Siena 🙂

5. We thought the music was very appropriate for your invention post.
    Mum had an idea for an invention! A big handle bar that connects two garbage bins together so that you can wheel both bins out to the curb at the same time.